Tour Duration: 8 Hrs.
Departing Location: Free Hotel Pick-up
Tour Type: Day Tour
Available: Daily 8:00am - 4:00pm
Min: 2 Persons
This is an excellent adventure for anyone, however if you are a foreigner then you may find this tour of a actual working coconut plantation to be fascinating. Located just 2.5 hours drive south of Manila is the beautiful and historic “Villa Escudero” an authentic coconut plantation set within coconut palm grove, with beautiful mountains as the backdrop. This “Coconut Plantation Tour” takes you back in time to when things were simpler and time passed more slowly.
- There is an excellent museum (closed on Monday) that offers a variety of artifacts ranging from religious, Hispanic and some from World War II.
Enjoy riding in a “Carabao-drawn Cart” to a man-made waterfall where you will be served a simple Filipino style lunch next to a flowing stream of water, which the sound of offers a very soothing and relaxing atmosphere.
After lunch enjoy a cool and refreshing swim in the man-made ponds of Villa Escudero located near the lagoon.
Enjoy an authentic Filipino Cultural show every, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Coconut Plantation
- Museum Visit - (Closed Monday)
- Carabao Drawn Transport
- Swimming Under the Waterfalls
- Cultural Shows – (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Free Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off at any hotel in Manila / Makati / Taguig / Ermita / Malate / Pasay
- Air-condition Van
- Entrance Fees
- Tour Guide
- Native Buffet Lunch