3 Day and 2 Night Boracay Packages
“Boracay Beach” in the Philippines is by far one the hottest tourist destinations in the country, with nearly one-million visitors in 2011. Boracay Island can be found in the Western Visayas Region of the Philippines, and is about a 45 minute flight just south of Manila Philippines.
It’s here on Boracay that you can experience one of the nicest “White Beaches in Asia” that is over 4 kilometers long and offers powder soft sand that is snow white, which by the way feels just great on your bare feet.
Whether you have been to Boracay many times or have never been, there is absolutely no better time to visit this tropical island paradise than right now. One of the recommended ways to visit Boracay and to maximize all that this island has to offer is to book your stay through the Boracay Packages website, owned by WOW Philippines Travel Agency in Manila.
Boracay Package Inclusions:
- Choice of 275 Boracay Hotels (more than any other travel agency)
- Round trip Transfers Service from either Caticlan Airport or Kalibo Airport.
- Flights to Boracay via ZEST-AIR (Manila-Kalibo-Manila)**
- Free - Daily Breakfast (per person)
- Free - Welcome Drinks
- Free - (one-time) Buffet Dinner at Bamboo Beach Resort
- Paid – Environmental Fee
- Paid – Cagban Beach Jetty Port Fee
- Paid – All Government Fees
- Paid – Philippines VAT (Value Added Tax)
**Boracay Flights by ZEST-AIR are Promo Rates (rates may change without notice)